TAH 13.3% 49.0¢ tabcorp holdings limited

TAHRA? Has anyone else had this added to their portfolio, page-8

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Sorry to be burden on you hero investors dilson55 and morganp!
    We all start somewhere and we wouldn't have posted such a simple question if we claimed to be experts.

Why exactly shouldn't we be in the market? If you havent experienced a shareholder entitlement offer before are you just meant to understand its process are you? The jargon used in 'the market' is typical legal mumbo jumbo probably made that way by people like you to make you feel special...dont worry yourselves though, we'll work it out, you just entertain yourselves...and one day when you require help in our area's of expertise I hope you get what you deserve!

For the other people in this thread who like me are confused, I will take a stab as to how I think it works;
    1) Based on the quantity of TAH shares you hold, you get allocated TAHRA stocks.
    2) If you dont want to take up the entitlement offer (i.e. buy more stock, at the reduced offer price) you can sell your TAHRA entitlement stocks for whatever they are worth. I guess people will want to buy these entitlements so they can get more reduced price TAH shares.
    3) If you still hold your TAHRA shares when the New Shares are finally allotted, we then convert these into TAH stocks at $3.25 each.

I am sure this is not totally correct, but hopefully some who cares will fill us in...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.075(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $9.202M 18.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 692908 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 560899 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.