HGO 0.00% 6.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Tail wagging the dog?, page-13

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Inflewinzer,

Thanks again for a very interesting observation and opinion from someone in a "blinker free" environment.
    I too think that a merger with RXM might have merit given each has something that the other has'nt. We all know how tough it can be to transition successfully from explorer to producer and HGO have some runs on the board ( despite setbacks) plus a handy income stream. RXM's deposit could be a good fit with HGOs experience/ production crew etc.- I wonder if it would be feasable to process the ore at the K plant or, if that was too costly re trucking , whether the proven plant could be utilised at Hillside once K is depleted (depending on timelines) ? I am not too familiar with RXM's deposit and approvals progress but I can see that their deposit is significant and also very close to Ardrossan township and the Yorke Peninsula coastline ! (maybe some good and bad there!)
    Anyway, HGO would want to be VERY confident of their exploration chances to ignore at least the thought.
    You also appear to have a little bit of extra insight re where the mining at K is currently ( actual bench progress )- did I miss something reading the reports ? anyway always keen to read your angle.

cheers Foyt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.