HGO 0.00% 7.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

HI Webzone10 You do have some good valid points RXM is an ugly...

1. 24 Posts.
    HI Webzone10

You do have some good valid points RXM is an ugly duckling to them but for HGO I don't see much options as HGO don't have the cash to throw around for exploration at this point. As everyone knows it takes years from exploration to get to mining stage and RXM has the resource in the ground for a long life mine. RXM has got the mining conditions it has to adhere to and accepted the conditions and will start off smaller then originally wanted to. Cash is a problem for RXM and soon HGO would be close to debt free. My issue is HGO has around 3 years left to mine at K unless they extend some pits wider but being so close to the rail line the blasting may affect the rail line and it doesn't look likely HGO will risk it. There is good and bad about both RXM and HGO and I can only see a takeover as a good option. Please feel free to express your ideas on where HGO should head from here.

HGO doing their own exploration will take years to develop if any copper is found on their next exploration target which is around 30 k from Kanmantoo. The issue with this next site will be transport of ore to processing plant in K going through many small towns and people travel and drive through these towns on Sunday drives and I don't see HGO being successful in obtaining mining lease. I could be wrong. This is why this is such a good forum site. It brings ideas from all different backgrounds and you can be sure HGO management do read what we say and hopefully take in some ideas.

Thankyou for your post webzone10

cheers inflewinzer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $148.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $142.2K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1545892 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 572674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.