HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi tcf I totally agree with your analysis of the SP. HGO could...

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi tcf

I totally agree with your analysis of the SP. HGO could report more often and give the share holders more confidence and possibly more people would get interested. The SP has slowly been in a downward trend and my opinion is that, at the price of around 34cents, and with a lot of people short selling these days, HGO don't have the volume available on the market due to the major shareholders holding most of the shares.

If HGO did not consolidate the shares things might have been different. More shares to play with and cheaper. At 34 cents there are too many other companies to put your money for short gains.

If HGO did show that they are ready to pay a small dividend next Quarter I think this is what is needed to give confidence back to the market. The last Quarter statement wasn't bad but I was hoping for better and also I think the market was too.

Lets hope HGO announce some positive news soon and I will do more research and see if I can find out anything positive at the community meetings HGO hold monthly.

Thanks again tcf I enjoy reading your thoughts and looking forward to reading more.

cheers Inflewinzer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.