OSL 0.00% 1.1¢ oncosil medical ltd

Tailgater got tailgated by OSL

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good to see this looser taking some heat.... About time somebody put him in his place.He has been badmouthing
    Oncosil and a myriad other companies as if he had some thing to gain. I guess a job would have been good!!

Dear Tailgaters,

I hope this email finds you well. It's been a busy but extremely fun week here in San Francisco for the JP Morgan / Biotech Showcase conferences. Great to see some of the better Aussie biotech/pharma companies here talking up their stuff. Next week I will try to write up an overview post of the week, key trends and observations, etc.

Unfortunately, I have been somewhat occupied this week by a legal foray by Oncosil (ASX : OSL). As such, I wish to offer a public apology to readers of the site and to OSL directly for writing and publishing articles about OSL and the OncoSil device that may have conveyed the position that I view the management team as incompetent, misleading, or irreverent of retail shareholder capital. This is not the case and I wish OSL’s management every success with their venture.

Please refer to my web site for the details of this action on behalf of OSL, and a more detailed apology statement/clarification.

Best regards,

Chris

=============================
    Christian P. Behrenbruch, Ph.D MBA
    Editor-in-Chief

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.35K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 15987815 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3327425 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.