AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Tailings Image - first page of the AVZ website

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    AVZ is the big player and advertises on its website the first page with a picture of the tailings that are also on the property, to whom they actually belong. Because a small company listed Tantalex Resource from Canada allegedly has the mining rights for exactly the tailings that are there at AVZ. Both stocks are rising very sharply right now. However, AVZ is much larger than Tantalex Resource, why are the separate companies in the same location? I don't understand why it doesn't belong to AVZ. AVZ cannot start until the tailings are cleared away. The tailings have a great advantage and only have to be sorted and transported away. There is no easier way to make money at the start of production. AVZ will soon do a joint business with the very small Junior Explorer from Canada, I mean you can easily take over and buy them up. What thoughts do you have about it ... I hold both stocks and am very happy with the current development. I estimated the total tonnage of the tailings at 85-140 million tons. With a Li2O content of 0.65-1%, this could lead to a total spodumene concentrate of between 10-20 million tons. At the most conservative, 10 million tons, a projected VK of $ 600, and OPEX of $ 400, that's about 2 billion gross margin with no knowledge of the cost of capital. and why AVZ shouldn't be interested in taking it with me is not clear to me. With less effort, you can hardly generate income ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.