Taiwan Blockade coming August 2021? Oil going to shoot up in price...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Sad to say it but along with China seizing the Spratly Islands and now telling everyone to keep out of the area surrounding those islands, China is looking like it will blockade Taiwan in August in order to both choke the island nation and test US resolve on Taiwan's independence.

Would love to say that China is focused on building up China economically but alas, mainland commies don't seem to realize that a boycott of Chinese made product is on the cards in response to choking the waterways.

I won't be buying Apple product made in China given the commie nation's resolve to enforce commie doctrines and hey, I'm keen on buying from online sites that offer alternatives to Chinese made products- if I can buy a Philippines made mouse for my laptop over a Chinese one, I'll buy the Philippines made every time.

Australian professor today said:
    "No one's going to invade Australia, no one's going to be coming through the Sydney head with combat troops - all they're going to do is just choke Australia by blocking the sea lanes and communication, and Australia will die a long lingering death,"

Well, I consume and I choose not to buy Chinese made goods should China blockade Taiwan or Australia. I don't need Chinese made anything.

Hmm, if there's a blockade of Taiwan around August, oil stocks gonna shoot up on the back of oil surging over $240 a barrel.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.