FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Taiwan, China and sanctions., page-30

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Exactly. Sino-Soviet clashes were frequent, much like the Indian-Sino clashes of today.

Problem is that China would only be able to go up through the Siberian part of Russia. It's a long road to Moscow from that direction. Mineral, Gold and Oil rich I presume up there. . Ask the French (Napoleon) and Germany (nazis) how it went for them. India is a historical close-knit partner of Russia. China is not going anywhere by land. China is only as strong as its internal control. The Chinese people have no love of external conflicts, outside eaat they perceive as their historical land and sea. They also have a different brand of communism. it's not a "spread the news" type like Russia (USSR) where they kept the eastern bloc. Yes they supported North Korea because they had to. They don't want the UN/USA up on the Yalu River. They certainly do not want to be at the 38th parallel else they would have long ago "taken over" the "despot Middle Kingdom for life" land north of Seoul. it's a flyswat and it's done sort of "special military operation'. China could probably hold Russia at the Urals.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4211/4211995-97aa4f5ffcab49751a747c354882191c.jpg

Definitely ALL IN MY OPINION. but its not a secret. You don't think that Japan, the USA and Canada would just love that. Think of all the IO needed to expand.

Anyway...that's my fantasy interest. not a Game of Thrones junkie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.