SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Matt,If i was the dude at the printing press...i couldnt print...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Matt,

If i was the dude at the printing press...i couldnt print them fast enough to keep up with demand....

FIRB - what u gunna say delayed by ASIC are you now? aSIC havent even got a result as yet....

How can you say PRC abandoning their only vechile with FIRB approval...what are you on....the asset is not in Australia ( maybe you didnt know this)....it does not face resistance over the National Interest test.... So get off with that claim..,PRC or any other company could bid SDL with no fear of FIRB rejection.

You or me have no idea whether Hanlong will walk away from a NO vote...you though hve claimed you will accept 45c....(if they said Final...so Matt pricing is ok for you??? agree??? )

So Matt now is running the gauntlet of saying No...only for the chance ( and Matt there is a risk) to ultimatley bid higher ( even though he would take 45c) in another 6+ moknths for maybe a FINAL offer of say 46c....

Wow Matt....what a super smart play LOL..

Now we have Matt talking about unofficial counter bids and the deal falling apart....yep i can see it now....A major insto saying " hey boys i got a tip from the taxi driver of a counter bid for SDL...nothing offiial but lets reject 45c and try our luck". LOL..

Your posts are comical, highly dillusional and always with BOLD counter claims, asumptions, and non factual cliams.

1. SDL has 1 offer to date
    2. SDL has only ever received 1 offer of any sorts ever
    3. SDL to date has no counter or JV proposal
    4. SDL has no conventions passed into legislation
    5. SDL may or may not receive a counter pre the Vote on the Hanlong offer

If it doesnt receive any other offer no other global major will see the value in acquiring the company for greater than 45c.

It will need then to raise $5b if it were to go it alone, with a shareprice smashed...

Matt will play bluff with Hanlong for an extra cent or two over next 12 months....Bwahaahahah

Every Iron Ore compny has been smashed and are showing no signs of recovery...

And some of you still want to hold for the dream......without any plan B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.