SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

take a chill pill, page-149

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    EWO, your post is very foolish. Just think about this. How would you feel if the Africans pulled the plug on us and doing a deal with someone else who can offer finance. Don't think it could happen? They are known to renegotiate existing deals. We don't even have one yet to renegotiate.

Time to get a reality check. Board and Management do not have the leverage. They are first class. Just try and think about the complexity and domino effect of china private, china inc, Congo, plane crash, Cameroon, Congo,

If we get To a vote, luckily the hedge funds will make sure that the deal goes through. Not sure what circles you move in but 100% of investors I speak to want this deal done and 45 is good to go. No sane investor would risk 45 on a stock that would trade at .18 on a no vote with a prospect of SDL losing its rights if the Africans get jack of it. What for a 5 cent upside? Crazy.

If the Board recommends 45 vote time then I will form the view that all options are exhausted and there is a massive risk with rejecting it. I trust that some common sense will prevail for the benefit of all shareholders, not just a maverick few.

How is FMS (flinders mines) doing these days? Oh and they are in Australia. There is a VERY limited vendor market for IO projects of this capex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.