NEU 0.00% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Take a chill pill., page-15

1. 26,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Also the broker said to me that the company was most possibly waiting till this flush out finished by tomorrow regarding re-balance, before releasing any further positive news or update, so these A/holes couldn't see this as an opportunity to dump into strength and keep suppressing the sp.

I am suspecting the company is keen to get the next market update out as a follow up to results annc.
    2/3 things that would get the sp back up to the 9.4c high would be;

* letting the market know they are in advanced confidential discussion with potential commercial partners and an update expected on this front very soon, etc... then go onto say, a requirement for a CR is not urgent, but again will depend on these discussions.

* however if a CR is required, reiterate the 10 vwap calculation and therefore will be at a premium to current sp. (also a question I had for the holders here, out of left field - what % is LW's current NEU holdings - if he is close to the 20% vol takeover level, well then he would have to sell to get to a level to be able to participate in the rights issue and providing short term funding to NEU and not be over the 20% level) ???

* plus anything else that NEU m'ment felt they needed to put in the update including next steps with FDA, further clarification/elaboration of recent results (and maybe they are checking with the wider broker community on any areas of the annc that requires this clarification) ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 3429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.