AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

I would like to take this opportunity to say 'Hello' and to...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I would like to take this opportunity to say 'Hello' and to thank everyone for their posts over the last six years.
    I became a shareholder in 2011 and since then on a daily basis, I have been following Admedus on Hot Copper. I even got the opportunity to have a meeting with Lee Rodne and Julian Chick back in 2014 when they were in Sydney. Back then I was thinking 'why were we not supplying the TAVR companies with product' and just found the answer recently when another shareholder asked exactly the same question at the AGM, and the answer is 'why should companies use our product when they have already got market share'. I thought at the time that the 2/3 biggest companies in TAVR would be knocking our door down to use our product- obviously, I was wrong.

The late CEO Lee Rodne did a fantastic job to get Admedus in the market and put a footprint in, starting from paper. In my opinion, Julian Chick is a key player at Admedus. Julian Chick is a company man that tries to answer everyone's post and keeps shareholders informed on top of all
    his other responsibilities and obligations.

It has been known to me from the first big rise of AHZ, that without a global management team it would not be running at full capacity which finally brings me to Wayne Patterson. Firstly, when I did my research I couldn't believe what a visionary this man is in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry, and how this man came to find such a small company in Australia and wanted to be on the board, then taking the chair, then as acting CEO. It must have been a heartbreak for Lee Rodne to release his baby to a global heavyweight (Wayne Patterson).

The latest editions to our company, Mark Ziirsen the CFO from Choclear and Scott Bliss from Baxter and the new head of Europe. These people have come from multi-billion dollar companies to Admedus. So would you think these people would move to Admedus if it were in financial difficulties? I don't think Wayne Patterson wanted a higher CEO payment for himself, but I do believe the global market insists on this sort of pay and above for this role as CEO so he can get the right person with the right credentials for our company which is the last piece of the puzzle. And the company has already turned the ship around but the rewards could take time to show. By saying that, I don't mean it's going to be a slow climb. Wayne Patterson has appointed Public Relations Mr. Simon Buckingham as Non-Executive Director and I would like to also thank Mr. Michael Bennett for his twelve years of commitment to the company.

Back to 2014 during my meeting with Lee Rodne and Julian Chick, ADAPT (CardioCel), was having a spurt of growth and I was so excited I told Lee Rodne if he was considering selling the pump business off and putting the money into ADAPT to push it forward. I would like to thank everyone in that room for being professional and understanding. And I am coming to terms with my two and a half year silence. All shareholders, imagine if I were in charge of the company?

Admedus has brought in the talent to rival any international global player in their field. Make no mistake this code red has sealed our future. This is not the Admedus that everyone has followed for so long. It has been completely transformed into an international global powerhouse. Wayne Patterson has been truly underestimated. Not only is this man highly intelligent and a leader in his field he has the patience and understanding to explain in simple words where our company is at. And if you think that I am thinking too highly of Wayne Patterson then you would be saying that I am thinking too highly of Professor Ian Fraizer and Professor Leon Neiling. This is Admedus's symbol, the triangle with Wayne Patterson sitting at the top to guide the company with the technology of the two professors. This is three superior intelligent individuals that the stars have brought together to make maybe 'The Greatest Australian Story' ever told.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.