AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Sorry if i came off like a prick Lex - you're right, a bit of...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Sorry if i came off like a prick Lex - you're right, a bit of frustration on my part and i apologise for having a go.

I guess the frustration is that AHZ has rapidly evolved from what was pretty much a basket case into a serious, global company with actual measurable performance metrics - but HC has gone the other way and descended into madness. There are some great contributions on here from time to time (i particularly love hearing from a couple of the Med industry posters) but the tendency for peoples opinions to be expressed as facts wears a bit thin. It also makes me feel sorry for posters who tend to be influenced by the loudest, most confidently presented opinions regardless of their merit. (I call this "The John Laws Effect" - my dear grandmother hung onto every word that guy said!)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and i am a major advocate for open sharing & learning (and for soliciting devils advocate opinions). However..... you can have the strongest opinion that the world is flat... you can provide your thesis on the matter... you can explain your perspective, you can shout it from your soapbox, you could amass a cult of followers and start a flat earth society..... but you'd still be wrong. Sometimes facts are facts.

All the best.
    Hope to see "Held" as your disclosure again one of these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.