AVR 1.92% $18.55 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-1075

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Perfectly put, very true. Hence why this is a longer term play in my opinion. The thing I like about people like St Dennis and even WP having big management positions, is the fact that they would know higher ups in both the medical/surgical world AND the distribution/medical supplies world. Introducing a better product to these suppliers means they can sell at a premium- ie more money for them, but if it comes from someone with a reputation like st Dennis and some of his top and most highly respected medical surgery contacts both backing it up, I feel could help traction pick up. As well as the 3D patch being first to market and people having to use it, no compition, so there is no alternative and to see the quality and top standard will also help. When I say this though, I don't mean on a quarterly basis but I think what could have been done in a year beforehand would take 8-10 months. In the end, as long as growth is sustained then ahz will be winning and when the price catches up with the fundamentals-(and we see time and time again, it does) so will we. To me this is a cochlear type company, but time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.55
Change
0.350(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $356.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.20 $18.62 $18.20 $68.60K 3.738K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $18.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.90 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.