AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-1098

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hey everyone, just as a side note I have observed that this thread has had just under 11 hundred posts, so I do think we have certainly had a good hard close look at our company .... lol. Posts have ranged from the informative and constructive to the chaff.

I do think interesting times are ahead, WP has set the pieces up and implemented his gambit.

What's there to be interested in?

Clarification on the immunotherapies division for one, two: the future market traction of CardioCel but more importantly its new platform tech, three: the small possibility of a take over and four: the possibility of Admedus becoming a US entity.

Reflecting on my investment in Admedus, that I have held over the last several years that here was a 'story' from its infancy to its teens to its next stage.
    Can't think of any other company I have done this with and so is a educational experience.

One thing I have alsways liked, think most should agree, that the name change from Allied Health to Admedus was a classy move.

Also reflect on Mr Frazer s work and how it is a shame he doesn't have the backing of a 'giant' to fully implement his R&D on his vaccines to their fruition!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.