AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-1110

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Stock Tube Interview: A suckii perspective

WP has given a straight perspective of AMDEDUS and the problems he faced wth Seaburg to take control of ADMEDUS in late 2014 to early 2015 and after ceasing control WP called a code red to fix 3 main things, cash burn, manufacturing quality and the court case,( regen.)
    With these 3 things in order, WP can assess the revenue and bottom line to feel comfortable to move into commercialization.

Infusion was interesting because right at the end WP said we have others, to me this means AMDEDUS has other contracts in the pipeline which should be close to an announcement (Government and private hospitals).

Immunotherapy, WP mentioned the partnership with RANA but they recently bought out the last partner so I think that there may be a little delay before hearing more information.

ADAPT 3D, a unique product, the 3D Curved Patch, the launch date July 4th, looking at the date I thought that WP had his sights on the USA military hospital contracts (ADAPT portfolio of products) hence the 4th of July, ADMEDUS must have a hell of a marketing department. LOL
    The 3 D patch is in a league of its own and with Baxter out vascucel is looking like it's in its own league too. ADMEDUS is playing in these fields without competition and the feedback from surgeons is that they would use ADMEDUS'S ADAPT products for many more procedures.

Now the TAVR stole the show:

* Very exciting
    * Important to the future of ADMEDUS
    * Blue sky

WP has made it clear, in the global marketplace the med-tec industries heartbeat is in Minneapolis USA hence ADMEDUS'S headquarters has to be there too as to keep the finger on the pulse with the engineering department and the advancement of the of the med-tec industry.

NOTES:

1) WP's resume was an honour for a SH to listen to and I find it hard to be topped by any CEO in the industry.
    2) WP saved ADMEDUS'S bacon.
    3)Med-tec is the blue sky.
    4)Marathon, not a sprint.
    5) If ADMEDUS'S headquarters and engineering are going to the USA it's only logical that the ASX is too.
    6)It's all about ADAPT ADAPT ADAPT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.