AVR 6.05% $11.80 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-1132

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Rewind

Something wasn't sitting right with me about WP's answer to how we saw ADMEDUS in 5 to 10 years out. So I went back and dissected what he had said with a little Suckii perspective for commentary. And this s what I found:

I have a compulsive addictive personality disorder, Lol.

1) Credible midsized AUS med-tec company based in Minneapolis next to operations maintaining an Australian presence.

Suckii: A credible mid-sized med-tec company is worth in the billion's of dollars, WP has said before that ADMEDUS is heading in the same direction as Medtronic and St Jude? NOT TOMORROW but in that direction. So if ADMEDUS is going in that direction and it was a mid-sized med-tec and I was a SH I would be looking up the market cap of the two companies WP compared ADMEDUS to. And if I am looking up the market cap I 'll make sure I know where they are based and where their operations are based, DYOR.

2) A company worth many many multiples of where it is today.

Suckii: Now this is where I start to think whether he is talking about the 5 to 10-year projection or is he meaning right now? Because I believe he is talking about now.

3) Much more diversified med-tec product range, engineering, people.

Suckii: WP- mate, ADMEDUS is already diversified in their products with more in the pipeline with engineers and people. So are we talking about 5 to 10 years out or now?

4) Acquisitions to help fuel this growth.

Suckii: Growth- what can WP make out of the metrics and numbers that reassure's him that there is growth and that ADMEDUS will need acquisitions to help the growth, it sounds like something is growing.

5) Clear path for where we need to be and want to be.

Suckii: How could I have missed this, I know where I am going and where I need to be and it's right here in the house of ADMEDUS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.80
Change
-0.760(6.05%)
Mkt cap ! $249.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.49 $12.49 $11.30 $234.2K 19.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $11.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.