AVR 2.67% $11.68 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-191

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    The Skeleton Crew - The Reality

Now we all know what a skeleton crew is, if you don't I will remind you. Once upon a time I had a restaurant, it was holiday season and a lot of the staff were university students from overseas, and because of this a lot of students returned home to see their parents, hence no staff. This restaurant had a separate pizza section with four pizza cooks and a separate kitchen with five chefs, there were three bar staff and 12 waiters as well as a Manager with a seating capacity of over two hundred seats.

So let's get down to it, there was only 3 wait staff, I was down by 9.
    The first idea I had was to close the doors of the restaurant and put a sign up that said no gas, sorry for the inconvenience, lol.

The second idea I had was to get my head together, so I got the 3 waiters together for any suggestions they may have. One Chinese guy by the name of Michael said he will do the top section of the restaurant by himself. This usually takes 4 waiters and one of the girls by the name of Samantha said she will do the lower section of the restaurant which usually also takes 4 waiters to run. The third waiter Pete, had to do the job of 4 food runners. So I got the pizza and kitchen staff together and told them that 'We are in trouble!'

Third idea: 'We are in the SH*T big time!' I need to focus, focus, focus!

Towards the night shift the restaurant started to get really busy and came to a halt for there was no way quick enough to get the food out but then the staff from the pizza section played a helping hand at waiting tables and the cooks, including the chefs, also gave a helping hand at waiting tables. So basically all my staff were multitasking way above their duties. The tips were phenomenal on that night. Then Michael said 'I can do this every night,' and I replied, 'Yes Michael you can, but for how long?' But Michael was thinking of the tips and he forgot that everyone who worked that night in the restaurant went above and beyond what anyone could have expected.

PS: It just makes me think about the 3 reps that haven't had any backup until now and how they hung on and put 50% on top, at the same time how much multitasking has been going on at ADMEDUS just like at my restaurant? WP launched VasculCel on the 1st November and I was thinking to myself how is he going to pull this one off? I knew that we did not have the staff in America, Europe was going through a restructure and when WP came out in the Webinar and missed the launch date cause the 3 reps had already started getting nose bleeds, WP had overshot his ambitions which were just exciting for me for I was thinking 'Why would you spend over a million dollars advertising CardioCel products when the 3D Curved Patch is available and will be bigger, stronger and a more powerful launch?'

It's a little bit slower on HC so I thought you guys would like a story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.