AVR 1.11% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Penny-rose, Plants have been used in science way before...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Penny-rose,

Plants have been used in science way before Michael Angelo explained the makeup of the leaf plants and mammals. Before he explained leaf plants and mammals, plants were used as medication from the beginning of mammals. And researchers at 'The Workcestor Polytechnic Institute' believe that because the vein in the plant carries blood through the vessels the same as humans do, which is a very smart approach to finding veins to compliment the blood flow of a damaged heart. And yes this may be possible but they have a lot of research and development to do before having a product to market.

They use an ADAPT equivalent to removing cellular material, the professor used the word detergent to remove cellular material and they are left with cells in place. I think he is talking about RNA cells for he goes on to say that he can see human cells in that structure and that should be the DNA cells.

The idea is that it will be a very thin flat piece of tissue that has a vascular network so they can create a cardiac tissue. Besides carrying blood through the vessels of the spinach plant heart cells the researchers believe they are on step closer to creating graft tissue. And trying to grow cardiac muscle on the spinach leaves and the other problem here is that they actually have to implant their veins in the heart.

Very interesting research but it reminds me of the little chick that just came out of its shell and I estimate that their research is 30 - 40 years away.

Conclusion: Spinach is one of the highest sources of iron. And I suggest that everyone in the family makes a spinach salad for dinner cause it won't be in our body even if it became the best on the market, I still think we have got 30 years to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.20
Change
0.200(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $349.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.20 $17.65 $78.15K 4.366K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 619 $17.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.20 146 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.