AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

gee that was a lot to read, be why I didn't read it all but for...

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    gee that was a lot to read, be why I didn't read it all
    but for me, I watch charts and charts only
    one thing this chart is doing (or saying) is its about to break one way or the other
    it could go either way atm nothing surer
    however i did buy a few round here or the sane price, because imo the next move should be up
    how far again imo its easy to see the sp start with a 4 but that will take a week or 4
    i am in front by a mile and if it does happen to drop a few pips i gunna load up
    its had a long time at or near this level and hasnt crapped itself for a while
    the sell side is lots larger than he buy, imo there is a buyer trying to suck the guts out of all to try to get some volume to buy (and its working)
    been awhile since i was positive on this dog but this dog has some fundamentals that should get both the sp and chart pointing in the way it should
    imo again 4c is a month off smart money will buy up
    boost nowish driving into it, and a buy if they do what they say they will do, will cement it up to the point they stated
    over 33 cents for a stock should be worth a whole lot more and justified too much larger level that the market cap warrants, mc should be well over 100 mil as long as they can prove they really dont need a cr in the near future as its being priced in atm

this post proudly sponsored by to much xxxx happy days and good weekend to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.