AVR 6.37% $11.76 anteris technologies ltd

World Autism Awareness Day This is the day the world should stop...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    World Autism Awareness Day

This is the day the world should stop and make itself aware of autism or my understanding of it. This is the day that people with Autism have a voice to make people aware of what it is really like to be autistic.

There are different degrees of autism from one spectrum to another, from people with autism that can not talk to an autistic genius. And I think that the genius spectrum got together to tell the rest of the world that they don't have a disability but instead have a very special gift. I think they are sick of the rest of the population treating them like second class citizens when it happens to be that a lot of people with autism are some of the most intelligent people in the world, saying this, you can easily find online plenty of sites with intellectual speakers stating that even great intellectuals such as Eientsien, Mozart and even Tessler most likely had some form of disability such as autism or Aspergers etc... And I can name so much more throughout history, and in my opinion, we need to nurture their thoughts and hear their words to make the world a better place but most of all to advance our civilisation.

So why has WP posted about autism on Twitter?

To make people aware and most importantly that people with autism have a voice and especially on Autism Day, which brings me to ADMEDUS and my friend Nicko whom I had mentioned in a previous post who is also autistic, has helped me with my mathematics amongst other things, and this is what today is all about, 'AWARENESS'

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nicko for his 'GIFTED' help and to let him know that 'YES, WE HEAR YOU'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.76
Change
-0.800(6.37%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.49 $12.49 $11.30 $207.0K 17.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115 $11.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.99 97 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.