AVR 1.87% $11.98 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-396

1. 17,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I am of the thought that if any executive director thought there was value in any speculative stock they were on the board of then they would hold a considerable amount of stock . They have numerous opportunities to buy .
    Ratty represents a top 20 holder I don't think he has bought anymore since made a board member.( happy to be proved wrong tho )
    I get a little annoyed seeing MDs getting paid very well - why I this case does it have to be in USD? I believe there should be share price target incentives in place .
    I am a little anxious that we seem to have more US orientated directors. If they don't hold stock which they could benefit from in event of a takeover then maybe keep the value low let a US company take AHZ out and they jump ship to join them . What would they lose.?
    Probably fanciful I know but I keep reminding myself as to how many global healthcare companies have their manufacturing facility in Malaga when their main market is on the other side of the globe ( and limited if any in Oz)

Maybe there is sense in splitting company and keeping vax stuff in Brisbane near research lab etc and putting the Cardiocel stuff closer to markets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.98
Change
0.220(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $248.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.98 $11.98 $11.98 $3.989K 333

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304 $11.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.39 565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.