AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-425

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    The long term strategy is not spruce it up & sell it off. I'm almost certain of that.

You don't go to this level of effort to build sustainable competitive advantage to give it to someone else. You don't unlock all of that operating leverage so that every extra $ that falls to the bottom line ends up in someone else's pocket. You don't try to put lipstick on a pig and flog it off unless you own the pig. If this was the strategy, Wayne et all would own more of the co.

What you're alluding to is the private equity model - where there is far more song and dance about change / improvement restructure than there is actual action. This is almost completely the opposite - all quiet on the western front while the new leadership team gets down to business and actually creates change and future value.

I think the grand plan has already been articulated - it just needs to be achieved.
    - Take massive market share in the patch market
    - launch 10+ Adapt products
    - Take COR-1 to phase III trials with a partner and commercialize the worlds 1st herpes vaccine.
    - Partner COR-2 and try to take a slice of the enormous (and growing) HPV head and neck cancer market.
    Last edited by musky45: 16/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.