AVR 2.67% $11.68 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-496

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    "a lot of time needed to patch it up." Lol, good one Centro.

Next week is going to be a big one. We know we're getting the 4c and I am fairly confident we'll get the HSV-2 final results as well although these things always seem to take longer than they are predicted to take which is unfortunate.

4c will be very very interesting. I am speculating that WP is leaving it to the last couple of days so he can give as comprehensive update as possible on April's performance which whilst it falls outside of the quarterly's financial relevance is absolutely relevant, and perhaps the most relevant piece of information Wayne can communicate with shareholders. If he doesn't give a decent update on April's activities I'll be very disappointed and I think a lot of other shareholders will be too as there has been a dearth of information this past month, aside from a few tweets.

Predictions for this upcoming 4c....

Revenue $7.5 million Cash flow $6 million

The next quarter will be the real test though and iis even a strong chance of being Admedus's first accounting profitable quarter if we receive the tax rebate we expect to receive.

Very very exciting times ahead.
    Last edited by stonemasonn: 21/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.