AVR 1.20% $11.82 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-524

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hey lex, respect you for your new/refreshing/pragmatic outlook, not that I had any major issues with you ... lol.

The stock market is indeed a strange beast, though I don't think tiger is downramping this company, I am even at a point where I am reluctant to go against the flow and ask the hard questions or query anything the company says, easier to agree or not agree and remain silent.

That this company is currently at the $2.86 mark with only the one play defys belief, someting is amiss as in why is that company at $2.86 and Ahz at 31/3 cents.

Would it not be logical then to list Ahz in the States, you would think that it would be a no brainer to do so! The company has more than one 'play' in action and half the losses and Professor Frazier at the helm in R&D of the vaccines.

I am not a newbie but am still at a loss why this company is not at least 50 cents or more at this time. Can get my head around it NOT being$1.70 but 30 cents!

That with institutional investments in the States : is there stricter guidelines doing so in relation to Australian institutional investmenting in Ahz.

If great news on the vaccine front (don't think 'good' will quite cut it at this time, imo) partnership/collaboration should follow sooner than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.