AVR 2.92% $11.65 anteris technologies ltd

I mean the cold hard brutal business types and the market...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I mean the cold hard brutal business types and the market clearly couldn't care less about whether or not AHZ can cure herpes from oral sex, or that there are 16 products coming on board (or whatever), or TAVR is going to explode open the world of valve repair etc etc. If they did? If the market really cared... Ask yourselves wouldn't The SP be at all your 1 dollar and up mark (and some) and be KBOOMING into the stratosphere right now already?? That instead you all think you have miraculously "discovered" some hidden gem that the hard heads of the market have zero knowledge about and you all have some unique ability to be better than all of them and pick an outstanding winner.? That these guys somehow are all asleep and can;t also value stocks like this?? I mean sure all this icing might finally be put on the cake, but it's still icing. Good luck if you all think you have some magic formulae to value all this with this stock, I wish you all well and NA and Go Admedus, but with all dues respects to all, isn't the market just waiting to see results?. I mean surprise surprise isn't that why the SP is still at 31.5C waiting for the 4c??? ALL IMHO.
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 23/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.