AVR 0.60% $11.75 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-548

1. 8,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Yeah I pretty fond of the old man to say the least. An old poster by the name of Clark Kent used to go on about him and his annual letters so I started reading them. I hate reading but find reading and learning commerce interesting. I used to get kicked out of commerce classes for telling the teacher cheques will be useless to us and cards will be the future in the 80's. So I haven't changed in having an opinion lol. I don't like to pay more for something than less than what it's worth like anybody else and find the story behind Buffet, Munger and Graham so interesting. Love it to be honest. The only books I e read are only investing and failed English at school because I hated reading.
    Spent a few hours in the conference room at an asx coy last week and my eyes lit up when I was browsing the register seeing buyers and sellers movements. Loved it mate. Still prone to indecision though. So prob usually better to keep quiet and listen than predict. Maybe I'm too money hungry? Just after an easy life and one I don't have to be an employee. Many ppl would've done really well just sitting and doing nothing. Marcus padley write an article about it not long ago. Said he would've made many millions by not selling early. Webjet was in the mid 30c region for a long time and I even complained to the asx about a large order capping on screen thinking it was Kerry stokes years ago. Look where webjet is now. Davnet another. Many stocks ppl buy and sell too early. My old man holds long term. He's still got Wesfarmers from the coles days with the 10% discount card. My inheritance he says. Along with iag and a few others. A reason why I referenced tpg last night and WHSP years ago in it. Just trying to go long and leave it.
    As long as we have best in class products one usually has a great chance of making a good wad of cash so ones whole family can benefit in the long run.
    Keep asking questions to learn
    Challenge to learn
    There's always a ball to sink in a game of pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.