AVR 2.67% $11.68 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-549

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Lexcorp, WP is 100% not a fluke. Truth be told the fluke is the ADMEDUS shareholders if they are aware of this or not I have tried to explain it many times, 'gold ticket' and as for his friends that are doing big favours for ADMEDUS, there are no friends in business. I think these are the contacts WP has and what sort of friends around the globe do you think WP has for them to abandon some of the best companies around the globe and join Noahs Ark? 'ADMEDUS'
    I know as a fact WP is an astute operator and that mathematically he will not tap the market for his timing will start to really show in the first quarter of 2018 on the grounds that by the first quarter 2018 all the metrics and procedures will come together and show their heads with no mistake that the timing was impeccable by WP. But does HC really realise that the timing of WP saved ADMEDUS'S bacon? He is straight up as I have said, a very rare breed. The rest of your post of HC having high expectations, Lex sorry mate I think HC's dreams have been crushed the last 30 months and especially five months ago when it was 36.5c and everyone was making predictions and all fell on their face because WP's timing is on target and all your expectations are about to unfold in front of your eyes, the next 8 weeks is going to define ADMEDUS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.