AVR 0.86% $18.39 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-672

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I would like to re-post this,

I would like to remind HC that when ADMEDUS was at $1.80 down to $0.95 back up to $1.50 then the decline to $1.00 again declining to $0.70 to the current $0.30 to $0.32 Malaga was just opened, sales were slow, immunotherapy had finished phase 1 and anticipating the T-Cell Activation results.
    So where are we today after code red, firstly, we are anticipating the HSV-2 results, that not only opens up a partnership and franchising etc.. but also proves that Professor Ian Frazer's platform technology works, this is where the monetary value is and as for the ADAPT platform technology as soon as the 3D Curved Patch is released it will cement the value of the IP accordingly.
    ADMEDUS has accumulated some of the best talents from around the world in its field. ADMEDUS is at the forefront of technology in their field. The HSV-2 results and the 3rd quarter are going to start the tsunami, then the contracts for hospitals around Australia (Infusion and pumps) the aortic arch 3D Curved Patch launch.
    RNA - Immuno-oncology announcement of partner. An update of TAVR device prototype etc...
    Now I don't know what HC is thinking but I know that this tsunami is going to have a big follow through meaning it isn't going to stop no matter what happens, ADMEDUS is on track, can you tell the difference? And do you still believe that we are only worth $1.00 by Xmas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.39
Change
-0.160(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $363.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.33 $153.5K 8.273K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $18.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.25 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.