AVR 0.00% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-675

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Great post Suckii. I often find that images and symbols do such a better job than words of communicating an idea and your imagery of a tsunami tidal wave is an excellent one.

Let's all forget about the vaccine division for one moment and just consider this....

Admedus now has 4 products available to the market and they are all best in class (a claim backed up by clinical, real world evidence and results.) All of these products are really just at the beginning of their growth curve, aside from CardioCel, and each has an opportunity to earn the company 10's of if not 100's of millions of $ in yearly revenues.

The problem we had before was sales teams that had been poorly assembled and poorly trained. That has now been dealt with Wayne completing the overhaul himself personally.

So when you say tsunami I don't think of the vaccine division but of our suite of best in class products being sold by exceptional sales teams and building self recurring and growing revenues for years and years and hundreds of millions and hundreds of millions of $ into the future.

Is this also what the general market is going to see over the next 4 quarterlies and what will the consequence of that be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.80 10 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.