AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Ibmdell and Stonemason are on track, ThalsOldMate, sorry mate...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Ibmdell and Stonemason are on track, ThalsOldMate, sorry mate but once again the mentality of HC is still with the old management, I think that the SH with small business would understand better. I have written about the skeleton crew before. WP is hands on and running around making arrangements for the future of ADMEDUS. I have 100% faith in WP bringing home the bacon. So let me tell you why HC is looking in the wrong place. The results are out, it's over for now until WP corrects it. Focus on the ADAPT portfolio, this is the left field about to hit HC shareholders in the face, let me explain.
    After seeing the reps, and WP playing soldiers, it clicked. That's why the turnover on ADAPT was low, I believe WP was 100% hands-on to make sure that our reps will be in tip top shape for the launch of the ADAPT products.
    Malaga is running at warp speed. Europes restructure should be following the USA, remember WP tried to launch with 3 reps that were doing the work of 12 and got a 50% growth on top? So don't you think HC should be concentrating on ADAPT right now? It would be more logical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.