AVR 1.61% $15.25 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-687

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Suckii's run down on the HSV-2 webinar:

The opening by WP to present the HSV-2 results to tell the SH's a little bit of the process from phase 1 (to educate the SH's of the process of the immunotherapy and where it is heading). And started by saying that he and Professor Frazer had run through the data to make sure that there on the same page and both are enthusiastic about the results.
    The first statement was the FDA approval for the 3D Curved Patch, the next was the RNA-DNA therapeutic development company, the money shot signing the next phase in HSV-2B. Reassuring investors that we have the technology to progress here. (HSV-2B & HPV)
    Run down from the beginning of the HSV-2 program to the present day. He made sure that he pointed out that the very most important fact from phase 1 is that we had a 95% activation then stating that in his 25 years in global pharmaceuticals that it is exciting to get this far in phase 2B and beyond and went on to mention about the RNA and the CD4 and CD8 response data.
    Immuno-oncology targets, E6 & E7 antigen giving SH's an understanding of what to be looking at so able to refer back. ADMEDUS had a collaboration with a different company but please forgive me if I have got these names wrong and I would like someone to please help me here. I am not sure if it is Grana or Rana and Shia which are the two companies that have amalgamated but it looks like it's Rana that has something very good in the HPV field.
    No capital from SH's and we have a great portfolio in all fields. Close of meeting is extremely positive, great data, strong collaborations with more to come, working on how to structure and fund the next level of expansion.

PS: I know my perspective and view differ to a lot of people on HC but it can't possibly be so far apart that people don't understand that ADMEDUS is a global heavy weight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.250(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $322.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $15.50 $14.80 $140.4K 9.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 1300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.