AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-815

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well sorry to hear that Lex,
    just a bit confused though,
    just 3 days ago you seemed positive, what ( just a question and I understand if you have no comment) or why as you have been a long term holder and seemed to be talking with WP of late, made you sell mate?
    From my view I continue to hold and will wait for the next 4c to look for future direction .

I was just listening to a Utube of Roger Montgomery, and as he noted he had a shocking year last year, as the stocks he held on his conviction of value were pummelled, however he held his positions on HIS fundamentals and is now reaping the rewards. As unpleasant as it feels and it will probably get worse for a few weeks, on the fundamentals that I believe, I will continue to hold as in the longer term I believe little has changed to this point.

I believe Lex to me has been fairly balanced and I will miss his comments.

I note that Erie and Stonemason are conspicuous by there absence. Why guys?

Some have complained vigorously at times that HC AHZ is mainly full of cheer squads, I don't see much of that here at the minute, and that mum and dad ( by inference fools, how rude! ) investors are being played again, well think about it, most mum and dads if you know them would not get near the stock market let alone a small Bio, anyway I apologise for the rant at the end.

I like the banter on HC however please guys at times stop playing the MAN and PLAY the BALL.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.