AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Dexter1944, Your post is direct and very persuasive and the...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Dexter1944, Your post is direct and very persuasive and the wording of events and outcomes is spot on. I believe that WP will have to front up to explain and apologise for not being at his best, but let's have a closer look....

WP's first presentation was at the AGM which for me was outstanding. The second presentation was direct and persuasive plus on track which was fantastic. His third show or his second webinar was disappointing nor direct or persuasive on the HSV-2 results. The HSV-2 results were not direct or for that matter the RNA immuno-oncology collaboration due to our collaborator being bought out by another company, announcement pending.

The RNA collaboration is up in the air until the new collaborators have organised themselves IMO. I believe that because of the presentation not being direct and persuasive for whatever reason, it has put uncertainty in the market.

As for the vision that WP sold to the market it, in turn, reassured me that my vision was on track and that it is about to blossom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.