AVR 0.00% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

Shouldn't we all calm down and really think about the future of...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Shouldn't we all calm down and really think about the future of our company?
    Firstly we have a history of completely crap management.
    Some stakeholers (stand up stonemason) even lauded previous directors because they wore schmick suits at the agm 2015.
    WP was crap at the webinar. A shock to me but thinking about it I come to a couple of thoughts:
    1. He, and the BOD had NO effin idea about the results.
    2. He and prof Frazer probably spent all night trying to work out how to understand the results and then how to spin them into 1 hour and 25 mins of webinar bullshit.
    3. How was he going to spin these unexpected and unwanted results into a rise in SP?

WP has already hired a stellar team of pros who have already transformed our company from the disastrous position it was recently in into a world class biotech co with greatly increased production values earning us a much greater profit margin in our production processes.
    I am prepared to give him and his team the benefit of the doubt. Without a doubt I believe he is the man.
    But he had better deliver on his numbers for the next Q.
    It does seem to me that the immunology business should be hived off leaving our highly successful (soon) Adapt tissue, TAVR, and medical pump/devices business to benefit from the WP strategy and the resources already committed to this booming part of our company.
    Just my opinion of course.
    H
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.