UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Take a Deep Breath & The Shorts!!

1. 115 Posts.
    Wow, this is somewhere I haven't been before, well certainly with the amount of money I have invested into this company!!
    For us who are still holding, may I say we all need to keep taking big breaths! Perhaps we could form "The Unilife Shareholders Yoga Club??
    On a serious note, I don't pretend to understand the in's and outs of The Short Play, so I am fishing for those that can give a simplified take on my questions??

We all obviously agree that the Shorts have done their best to destroy this company, in addition we would all agree that the Company have been incredibly tight lipped largely since the new CFO joined, especially the CEO!
    Question: Lets assume that Unilife are about to make an announcement or announcements that will be mind blowing and far greater than most expected, so there's a Trading Halt, out it comes, we are all dancing and celebrating and I get smashed on a bottle of Blue Label Johnny Walker and do a nudey run down the main street of Dudley!!
    Now to my question: WHEN the market resumes and the SP explodes upwards, WHAT happens to the Short Traders who up until this point think Unilife is screwed???
    2nd Question: If its a takeover and the price is way above what most expected, whats happens to the Shorts???
    Is this a trap to smash the Shorts grip on this company and destroy as many of them as possible, just like they have been trying to do to Unilife???
    As I said I don't know a lot about Short Trading, but enough to know that I hate Short Trading?
    I would love to hear from holders that can give me some answers??
    Forgive me for my lack of knowledge and perhaps naivety!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.