UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Take a Deep Breath & The Shorts!!, page-25

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The Sanofi wearable deal with the clause re AS being CEO. I always took that as more Sanofi get to say who our next CEO is rather than UNS having to run every applicants name past them for approval. Thats just an assumption.

It fitted with some thinking that a Sanofi exec would jump across with a 40% buy in and take over from Al when he retires

But i dont get how Sanofi would then push UNS SP down. So that gives rise to another party doing all the manipulation...rather than the interested party trying to get the right deal. That seems more private equity games then established industry player courting takeover target

I am open to believibg the force behind the manipulation is a boys club of people who have visibility to when a Sanofi like player would knock on the UNS door.

But even with MS engagement and loads of opportunities the downward SP continues and the short position holds strong.

Am i wong in assuming the short players arent a bunch of small fish like us in a chat room. Seems far more sophisticated. Remember the shareholder database hack with fraudulent emails going out to holders. ..wtf!!!! It will be amazing to catch them flat footed

So i try to make the Sanifi case add up...but i think it is lower down the plausible outcomes than private equity/hedge funds etc who have the time, resources and inclination to play hard ball with our SP and market perception to get a better value deal with more upside. Then i can see the BDs out there buying a carved up piece if UNS...with meaty profits to the pirates and not long term holders.

But...nobody seems too excited about these discussions. SP is nowhere even with UNS-MS out there talking to folk. But thats just a very simplified view of whats going on. To still be dropping 5-8% in the US every few days....hard to believe that there is a stunning deal in the works for UNS that will be more than the 1.5-2.0 x current SP armed robbery scenario.
    Last edited by IndiJo: 22/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.