UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Take a Deep Breath & The Shorts!!, page-30

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I hope so too. But thats why i have invested what a i do. Figure support is support and it will do beter than it currently is doing. Just means the return is sooner and not as high as it possibly could have been.

If holes in that thinking could have holes punched in it and how Sanofi would be happy or behind the manipulation compounded by the shorting...i am sitting here ready ti make a better informed decision and throw in more .

Along with Sanofi Exec jumping into Alans shoes thinking re the say in our CEO i also wondered if UNS have walked away from deal with Biodel based on Sanofi interests being higher concern. Again...its illogical thinking that Sanofi have any interest in seeing Biodel weakened through use of a common supplier. Outside of GEM Biodel are trying to do things in the diabetes-insulin market that Sanofi doninate.

Inhad hoped other folk would have posted views on that to complement some of my out there considerations.

I just cant make the Sanifi equation add up to what has transpired. Not to say its impossible but for me i cant make it add up to a reasonable bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.