UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Take a Deep Breath & The Shorts!!, page-41

1. 1,247 Posts.
    I actually don't see the Imperium in the above links.

It would not surprise me to see it in a presentation since they had been talking with pharma's for quite a while before the announcement according to AS.

My comments about marketing were meant in the context of a campaign aimed at institutional investors. I have a google search set up so whenever Unilife is mentioned I get an email. I started to see articles being planted about Imperium with one being an interview article with a UNS engineer.

I thought to myself they were planning to run a series in articles in media focused on diabetes. Thinking that the IR pro's would aim for media followed by institutional investors. Start some buzz. Then I figure they would build a PR campaign leading up to a customer signing a deal for Imperium. Prepping the ground prior to the announcement would enhance the SP when the announcement occurred. This is kind of a simplistic outline but good PR campaign can sometimes do miracles.

Then it all stopped. Dead. That was when the MS strategic review was announced. After that not a peep.

I ask myself this question -- if they were up against a wall they would be humping Imperium day and night. Perhaps they have a did not get a good response. Then again look at the pump that just received 100MM in funding. A 100MM would just about scoot them over the finish line.

I read a report and the J&J mechanical pump and that was very positive. Users that tried the J&J stick on pump like them better than pens. If that is the case you would get higher compliance.

Just some thoughts.

"We Wait --RRMan"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.