SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Good discussion as for what could be holding things up i could...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Good discussion as for what could be holding things up i could come up with some theories but i do that all the time anyway Lol.

Interesting post by Macleod22. Can answer most of the writers points. Went into the whole how stable is Egypt for myself when Vespa was trying to float the "sovereign risk" angle. Come across the odd bit, but hardly worth posting up. Some talk about who will succeed Mubarak seems it could be his son or he may even stay on longer after his operation.

The Muslim brotherhood is safety contained and less of a force than it was and the consensus seems that the military will end up the power behind the throne if they are not already.

Would say i could name a lot of democracies that are more unstable than Egypt is. Tertiary is a whole different case in a different country as explained well by CSO1.

"Gip would likely benefit from conducing more project development" Think Gip have gone over most things in triplicate by now over the years and built on work done previuosly.

They have plans to look a bit at the feldspar which is going to be second stage and have added alluvial tin and looked for further tin opportunities and are mentioning Nuwiebe more hard to see what else they can do.

This is on top of all their other projects.

3.contracting end-products from an exploration/development company has limited value.

Hopefully this on can be put to bed by a new offtake from Starck. This factor has certainly not held Commerce back in the past and Gip is miles ahead of them.

"Its like a drop in center for all the GIP junkies in some ways" take away the word like :-)

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $17 2.186K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5777366 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.