PAR 0.00% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Take a deep breath, page-53

1. 7,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6768
    Some one got fed up with the doom and gloom and possible EOFY tax selling (think sellers saw loads of small cap stocks bounce last year from June end lows and are going early). $0.89's trade before close and then a nice $1.07 bid for 100K bid came in.

Bravely done. Someone wanted mucho' stock quickly on close and swept through the market (matched out at $0.94 after trading $0.89 just prior). I like their style.

Whilst some giving @Mozzarc flack, most are rightly thanking him for his tireless posts. The science and business of PAR doesn't change much, just progresses slowly, as he reports. He can't help fickle mkts.

I owned a novel business from IPO, that few had heard of at that time, Afterpay. I sold out at $45 thinking it was crazily priced. How wrong I was. I actually progressively shorted it from $120+ (it went over $140) and bought back the last at $80-odd, crapping myself. I went from being an early stalwart poster on APT on Hot Copper, to Judas for daring to warn investors of over valuation and pressing interest rate rises on Hot Copper. Its ironic that I am now long ZIP and being called an idiot again for thinking it underpriced.

The markets are somewhat unpredictable. Mkts are undeniably stupid at times. Mozzarc cannot help that. The science less so. The market as @Denial points out above, may have got the latest results wrong, looking for a repeat of the earlier primary endpoint success from 56 days at 168 days. Time will tell. Keep patient and focused on the science and the recent mkt move may prove short lived, when dopey PAR management clarifies what Denial points out:

"OA008 was to inform of DMOAD mechanism of action and never intended to impact the primary end points for OA002, 003, 006 etc. FDA will make a call on min effective dosage based on our comprehensive data collected to date and not 008 data in isolation. If the FDA subsequently asked us to add on a extra protocol (surrogate biomarker) for potential DM labelling post their planned discussions later this year so be it BUT this will NOT impact the primary end point."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $79.93K 274.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12951 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 23984 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.