PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I just went to their Hope4OA website, expecting the worst, but...

1. 1,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I just went to their Hope4OA website, expecting the worst, but on inserting my postcode there is one clinic in my area (17kms away). As it happens, I have arthritic knees but not yet bad enough to merit knee surgery (at $50,000) which is a 1 year waitlist anyway just for an assessment. On completing the questionnaire, I was approved for their clinical study, which is great news for me, because if I can reduce the amount of arthritis coating (as happened when I had a meniscus surgery a few years ago and the surgeon scraped away the arthritis too) then I can get back to proper physical activity. Waiting another 5 years for full FDA and Australia health approvals I'd have to go for knee surgeries instead.

So I can confirm this new website does work, obviously they only have a few clinical sites, and they are paying expenses of travel to and fro, so they will only suggest sites within an unspecified distance from your postcode.

I'm upgrading my view to buy. I bought some yesterday and will be buying a few more (averaging down) once this US debt ceiling debacle is resolved (or not).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $63.43K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 213534 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 76890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.