PAR 3.85% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Take a deep breath, page-29

1. 4,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6595
    Ah Mr Violin1

Completely agree here.

Paul isn't a fly by the seat of your pants founder.

He is doing everything deliberately and for a strategic reason.

We have seen this time and time again...the logical sequence at least to me is quite compelling.

Yes they start off fairly humbly...ONE market (US...and then Europe in tandem..).then they change gears and harmonise them both.

...they add Canada along the way....

They start with ONE main trial...but then they add a whole stack of them to tackle future questions and additional data..006, 009...010 - They added another joint entirely to form links...

They adapted, the noticed the results from EAP...now they increase recruitment from here....to bump up results, to fortify their position, yes to be conservative but to DRIVE UP SHEER FUTURE VALUE.

They are LONG term focused.

Then they had the 008...BUT at the half way point the ADD materially to this pivotal program. Its THIS program that has got us to the table....

What table?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5297/5297064-f7a0e5b1418c50a8a7bd5b90cf742e3f.jpg
    FDA and EMA Table

The table of DMOAD discussions.

That potential is incredible.

These programs took a long time, years...they caused our share price to go DOWN not up...holders along the way gave up...they got angry they said this isn't a good company. This company is taking too long...this company is full of mis steps and delays...it isn't for me.

While all this is going on, they have such a tiny staff...but they still enacted EAP in America

They still undertook a massive circa 900 patient SAS program for Real World Data...they still conducted MPS programs, the authorities LOVE, LOVE companies that tackle a Rare disease. These two points alone are incredible numbers of hours. If ANY PAR staff are reading this, I publicly again THANK you. Please keep going. We love you and the value you are absolutely creating for us.

In only my personal opinions...we are on track...we are adding enormous value and potential....we are getting closer week by week....month by month.

Those that have held for years, I implore you to wait ...

None of the above advice, you must DYOR and don't forget to diversify and always ask...what if we are wrong.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 24/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $216.0K 855.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48298 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 119065 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ 235895
Last updated 15.56pm 21/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.