SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Looking at all the comments, most being made ad nauseum, over...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Looking at all the comments, most being made ad nauseum, over and over again. It's obvious discontent is prevalent.
    Going back to the very basics of company disclosure, is it necessary for a company, any company to disclose absolutely everything that is going on at every particular moment? (btw I'm glad they don't)
    Now I'm aware of what's being happening with SDL and I am also aware that quite a few here are living out past dreams or are quite deep into the red. You can only rely on the facts that are on the table! Now I'm not a Westcott follower and I'm not a Baukaw 1, 2, 3, 4 follower, but in this case the latter persons facts are more on the ball.
    We know what HL has offered/changed/amended and whatever else that constitutes poor business practice, but we are aware of it. Whatever they do it the future we will find out when that happens!
    We also know that the SDL board has been played with by HL. I doubt very much they are in cahoots. SDL has done everything it has set out to do, but it just can't control HL or whatever forces act on HL. IS anyone really sure of all the machinations within China?
    As for calling for board resignations, heads on a plate etc, the only thing you show is your desperation. Analysing and reading into comments / insinuations / pleas for help and prayers to your deity are killing you guys, and in your desperation you're willing to kill SDL, because then you'd have a result. More than likely not the result you wanted, but a result, and that's what we all want.
    Guys, honestly take a few days off from the SDL forum. Back away, calm down. Come back later. Nothing will have changed, but things will seem better.
    P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.