IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Well I wouldn't encourage people to buy into IMU but if you feel...

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Well I wouldn't encourage people to buy into IMU but if you feel at current price IMU is cheap then why not. It is true IMU has been burning money but they have not been burning money as other biotech does. Roughly about 2million/year versus the other biotech of 8-15million/year. What IMU failed on it's shareholders are disclosing where PPE stands and when it is expecting it to be approved. Also, the milestone payment from Merial is too small, why? Other biotechs get paid in millions. Could merial be holding the milestone payments until approval has been done? Also, why have they gone the path of doing PRRS development without an upfront payment. Except for PPE all their products can still take 2-5 years. I have no doubt that once PPE is approved take up of this product will be huge as Merial will be doing the selling. SP will be more than 1 dollar. The question is do you buy now or just wait when approval is done and SP is a little higher. On the other hand you have risks of not getting PPE approved, funding, or even failure for PRRS ..etc. A good collaboration deal will certainly bring the SP up. It will be up to the investor on what their risk profile is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $1.239M 21.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1459482 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 633310 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.