IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

take a guess ?, page-11

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi jackofalltrades, just wondering what you meant by"the uneventful response to ODS designation with the EMEA."

I would agree that had ODS been granted then the sp response could be classed as uneventful.

The facts are that ODS status has not yet been granted but rather an application has been lodged in Europe with an outcome expected in June this year. So in essence IMO the market did not have much to respond to and frankly given the lack of milestone news at the moment the stock IMO is holding up rather well.

It is just speculation on my part but if there is to be a significant move on the sp it will be when it gets closer to a decision on ODS and following that decision. I have been out of PRR due to the recent stagnation but will likely re-enter soon as we get closer to any news that may come. In the back of my mind is ODS in the USA. Is this not pending? I am a bit unnerved that I am not in at the moment and I would be very upset if positive news came before I got back in. Watching this stock like a hawk and that from an eagle lol.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.