EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

take a look at the germany deal., page-7

1. 3,274 Posts.
    Thing I like Monster is not just Germany, but the entire international skew of this outfit. Reckon that's some of the reason the jerries bought in - the other being the technology. So why is the price so low given the upside? IMO the reasons are the entire sector is on the nose with investors, and the fast money is chasing oil dreams. EMS doesn't yet have FA numbers to get the long term investors excited. When the base metal prices start to plummet, taking the companies concerned along with it, and when we see the other side of this current oil frenzy (reckon February will see us through). There are going to be a lot of people sitting on a lot of cash looking for a place to put their money - right about the time some good figures will be coming through for EMS. Next wad of money I get I"m going to buy more. Compare EMS to a co. like TZL - TZL is roughly 2 and half times the price, but with a whole lot less development and market penetration compared to EMS. (know they are in totally different industries, but I think it is a valid comparison for various reasons) Reckon TZL is a mighty fine co. with a good future, but EMS is defintely that and more, and whole a lot further along the path. It could take 6 months, it could take a year (actually I hope it takes that long so I've got many more chances to load up), but when they start running to knock on the door, there will be a stampede.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 198935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.