LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

take a look at this share pattern, page-12

1. 481 Posts.
    Your sort of right.

I originally missed the float back in 2000 as it was oversubscribed. It went to 28c and and hovered above 20c.

Then the tech crash happened within weeks of the open of lum. I bought up at an average of 11-12c which at the time was the lowest average anybody had in the stock outside the directors. If you load the graph and look at the beginning of LUM you will see a fall between 16c and about 10c where most of the points on the graph there are myself and a relative of mine on very low volume. I expected the stock to rise once the sign on the Aberdeen hotel was to be launched. But there was no interest in the stock in the time prior to that. I sold up for about a 5% profit hoping to buy back in lower again. As of that day it shot up slowly and then went for the crazy intra day run up to 50-55c. I missed out on making all my money back from the tech crash plus about 50-60K profit in just a matter of 4-5 weeks. However a relative of mine made some nice money on it.

The spike was just all hype and eventually fizzed out as no deals were signed. The company then just kept losing money each quarter and had no deals but always were promising signs for Australian buildings.

I kept away from the stock financially but followed it all along. Eventually a relative of mine reentered it when it fell below 10c. Sold it for a small profit in the sub 10c range.

Then one day there was a major sell down. My relative then called Rodd Sala to ask was there any negative news. Rodd said that is was just some holder who had to liquadate his share portfolio because of financial problems. So that relative of mine picked them up for almost the bottom at 3.1c.

They rebounded after that day and he had double his money in 2 days. He held until late 2002 and told me to get out of MSO and buy up in LUM instead..they were both trading at the same price for a few weeks back then which was 6c. I would have had a holding of about 1,100,000 shares if I went through with it. The thing that held me back was the cash position of LUM.

That last report there were all these promises of deals like usual but with the cash as it was my relative sold up at 9c (300% profit) and I never touched the stock. And again as of that moment they just kept rising and I missed another ridiculous ride on LUM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.