BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

take a look, page-4

1. 630 Posts.
    I have been a VPE shareholder for sometime. When QGC took a position in vpe i increased my holding and also bought BOW and RPM based largely on comments by TUI and the musings of Peter Strachan.

Bow has had a good run, RPM seems to have run its race and sold out tooo cheap imo(i have sold).Next one to charge must be VPE. QGC has just taken a $9m placement to increase its stake to just below 20%.(funds earmarked for accelerating csm certification).

I see many hear talking about BOW racing to $2 +, maybe in a year or two.?
    Whilst its my belief that BOW remains a good stock it has already run hard and will probably consolidate for a while.
    When comparing assets i still find that VPE has far better csm exposure as well as greater conventional oil and gas assets, but is yet to benefit from a major re-rate from the market.
    I have taken some profits from BOW and left some in the bottom draw. Have taken those profits and increased my vpe holding in anticipation of some corporate action from QGC and see VPE heading to 50-60c in s/t using a conservative 80c BCF on expected 3p csm reserves

best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.