ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

take a lose, page-2

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Because thats the sharemarket.

people are trading the stock to make money.

the share price is down because there is alot of fear in the market, and some people believe it's better to pull their money out and reinvest it again when prices go lower again.

also with June 30 approaching people will be selling so they can claim that loss against a captial gain tax they may have to pay.

I'm in ECS for the long run, there are companies like CPH whose share price has plummeted because of bad publicity (fraud investigations), RGI who went bankrupt, CAN who dont really manage funds too well, and on-top of that the whole cannabis sector has taken a hit with the rest of the market and isn't really the first sector to rebound (leave that for banks and resources)

The downside with ECS is lack of announcements being communicated, but eitherway, in this market no one is immune from taking a hit.

ECS makes money, cost of goods are incredibly low, so the future is good, I see it being as simple as that. If you have spare $$$$ lowering cost basis is the play in these coming months, not just with ECS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $36.32K 2.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9120 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2372883 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.